Monroe County Chamber of Commerce has compiled a list of other scholarship opportunities that students in our area can apply for that is on our website. Please see the link below.
Is your ACT score LOWER THAN 27? Is your GPA at least 2.75? Check out this awesome scholarship opportunity!!
Click this link for more information and application: https://treasury.alabama.gov/collegecounts-scholarship/
Applying for admission to The University of Alabama in Huntsville (UAH) has never been easier!
Simply follow the link below to complete your online application for admission. After submitting your application, enter FF21E in the promo code field and click "Apply Code" to WAIVE YOUR APPLICATION FEE!
Once your official high school transcript and test scores are received, you’ll automatically be considered for our generous Merit Tuition Scholarships. It’s a fast, financially savvy step toward your college career as a Charger. So don't wait, apply today to take advantage of this fee waiver code!
APPLY NOW >
Take the first step in joining the Charger family by starting your application for admission today!
1. ACT and SAT scores are not required.
2. Must be a U.S. Citizen.
3. Must attend an Eligible Public High School.
4. Must have achieved a 3.75 Cumulative Grade Point Average.
5. Must enroll at an Eligible Four-Year College or University the first semester following high school graduation.
6. Must work 240 hours before August 2021.
7. FAFSA EFC must not exceed $6,500.
8. Must apply for Federal and State grants if eligible. 9. Must not have a felony conviction.